BEST KEPT SECRET!
IF YOU ALREADY PAY
FOR INTERNET SERVICE YOUR ISP
(INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER) MAY
OFFER BOTH A FREE DOMAIN NAME
AND FREE HOSTING. THIS INFO IS
ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY.
IF YOUR ISP DOES NOT OFFER
EITHER, THERE ARE SEVERAL OTHER
REPUTABLE HOSTING COMPANIES WHERE
YOU CAN PURCHASE BOTH THE HOSTING
AND DOMAIN NAME FOR USUALLY
LESS THAN $10 PER MONTH.
ONE TIME FEE
WILL UPLOAD YOUR
SITE FOR YOU.
|PAGES ONE THROUGH THREE||$125.00|
AND FIFTH PAGE
(ADDITIONAL PAGES ARE AVAILABLE)
|$25.OO PER PAGE|
*SEE CONTRACT DETAILS
$25.OO PER MONTH
(SMALL to MEDIUM
or (LARGE to FULL PAGE DIMENSION)
30 SECOND MAXIMUM LENGTH
|$25.00 PER VIDEO/FLASH &
VIDEO/FLASH UPDATING FEE:
$3.00 PER MONTH PER VIDEO
FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM OR
$5.00 PER MONTH PER VIDEO
FOR LARGE TO FULL PAGE
|NO CHARGE||NO CHARGE|
TO KEEP THE OVERALL WEB
DESIGN SERVICES MORE AFFORDABLE,
ONLINE STORES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN
ONLINE PAYMENT AND SHOPPING CART
FUNCTIONS ARE NOT REQUIRED, AND
ARE NOT DATABASE-DRIVEN.
|JUST LIKE MAGAZINE,
NEWSPAPER & BILLBOARD
ADS, CONTENT WEBSITES ARE
DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOUR
CUSTOMERS WITH IMPORTANT
1. Authorization. The client, , is engaging frankdeloach, a sole proprietor, located at 3307 Highway 531, Dubberly, Louisiana 71024 as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing and/or improving a World Wide website to be installed on the client's web space on a web hosting service's computer. The client hereby authorizes frankdeloach to access this account, and authorizes the web hosting service to provide frankdeloach with "written permission" for the client's webpage directory, cgi-bin directory, and any other directories or programs which need to be accessed for this project. The client also authorizes frankdeloach to publicize their completed website to Web search engines, as well as other Web directories and indexes.
2. Standard Website Package Elements:
Words of text supplied by the client (200 words per page approximate maximum if not supplied via document format. Webpages of more than 1,200 words of text may be subject to additional fees, especially if they require a great deal of formatting.)
Custom Graphics Package. Masthead graphic on first page (custom graphic company logo subject to additional fee). Top-of-page graphic for all other pages in your website. First page serves as background template.
Photos and other misc. graphic images supplied by client (up to an average of 2.5 included per page in standard websites and "regular" online store pages, in addition to masthead and top-of-page graphic logo. Color originals larger than 5" x 8" are extra).
Minor updates and changes to existing webpages. Substantive changes are subject to additional changes billed at an hourly rate of $25.00 per hour (Minimum 1 hour).
Links to external pages, up to an average of 3 per page.
E-mail response link on each webpage to any e-mail address the client designates.
3. Web Hosting. The client understands that any web hosting services require a separate contract with a web hosting service. The client agrees to select a web hosting service which allows frankdeloach full access to the website and a cgi-bin directory via FTP and telnet. The client further understands that if the web hosting service's operating system is not a Unix system, standard CGI software may not work, and providing a substitute may incur additional charges.
4. Payment of Fees. Fees to frankdeloach are due and payable on the following schedule: 50% upon signing this contract, 50% when the webpages have been constructed according to the client's original written specifications and published on the Web. All payments will be made in US funds.
5. Assignment of Project. frankdeloach reserves the right to assign subcontractors to this project to insure the right fit for the job as well as on-time completion.
6. Legal. frankdeloach does not warrant that the functions contained in these webpages or the Internet website will meet the client's requirements or that the operation of the webpages will be uninterrupted or error-free. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the webpages and website is with client. In no event will frankdeloach be liable to the client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate these webpages or website, even if frankdeloach has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.7. Copyrights and Trademarks. The client represents to frankdeloach and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to frankdeloach for inclusion in webpages are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend frankdeloach and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the client.
8. Laws Affecting Electronic Commerce. From time to time governments enact laws and levy taxes and tariffs affecting Internet electronic commerce. The client agrees that the client is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend frankdeloach and its subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the client's exercise of Internet electronic commerce.
9. Copyright to Webpages. Copyright to the finished assembled work of webpages produced by frankdeloach is owned by frankdeloach. Upon final payment of this contract, the client is assigned rights to use as a website the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled website. Rights to photos, graphics, source code, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the client, and remain the property of their respective owners. frankdeloach and its subcontractors retain the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolios.
10. Payment of fees. In order for frankdeloach to remain in business, payments must be made promptly. Delinquent bills will be assessed a $15 charge if payment is not received within 10 days of the due date. If an amount remains delinquent 30 days after its due date, an additional 5% penalty will be added for each month of delinquency. frankdeloach reserves the right to remove webpages from viewing on the Internet until final payment is made. In case collection proves necessary, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process.
11. Sole Agreement.The agreement contained in this "Website Design Contract" constitutes the sole agreement between frankdeloach and the client regarding this website. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by a written change order.
12. frankdeloach reserves the right to modify the Terms of Service. Clients will be given notice 45 days in advance, by email, of any price changes and or changes in TOS.
Completion Date. frankdeloach and the client must work together to complete the website in a timely manner. We agree to work expeditiously to complete the website no later than _________________________.
Initial Payment and Refund Policy.Logo Design Fee $_____________
Uploading Site Fee $_____________
Pages One Though Three Fee $_____________
Fourth Page Fee $_____________
Fifth Page Fee $_____________
Video/Flash Design Fee $_____________
Video/Flash Updating Fee $_____________
This agreement begins with an initial payment of $_____________.
Updating Fee Per Month $_____________ (Due 1st of the month for the previous month of service.)
If the client halts work and applies by registered letter for a refund within 30 days, to frankdeloach, P.O. Box 47, Dubberly, LA 71024, phone (318) 377-5786, work completed shall be billed at the hourly rate stated above, and deducted from the initial payment, the balance of which shall be returned to the client. If, at the time of the request for refund, work has been completed beyond the amount covered by the initial payment, the client shall be liable to pay for all work completed at the hourly rate stated above. No portion of this initial payment will be refunded unless written application is made within 30 days of signing this contract.
The undersigned agrees to the terms of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization or business.
On behalf of the client (authorized signature):
_______________________________________ Date ________________
On behalf of frankdeloach (authorized signature)
_______________________________________ Date ________________frankdeloach website design service is a Christian based ministry and enterprise. Therefore, because the service provided is based on Biblical principles, frankdeloach will not accept any work that does not conform to conservative Biblical standards of morals and values. frankdeloach reserves the right, with sole discretion, to reject, to refuse any or all client submissions, at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- 318.469.8879 Write - P.O. Box 47 Dubberly, LA 71024 Email -
All Content Copyright 2008 frankdeloach